I had my 22 week appointment yesterday. I am still feeling good. turns out I have some odd type of hernia in the ligament near my hip. Explains the gross popping noise and feeling that has been happening lately. The baby looked awesome. This u/s was to re-check her heart and palate. My Dr said both looked perfect this time, so no worries.
Little girl spent the entire time doing somersaults and trying to get that thumb to go in her mouth.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
7 comments:
Sounds great!!
That is awsome to hear! You seem to have a little gymnist in the making in there.
Debbie
Glad to hear everything is looking good with your little girl!! Great ultrasound pictures too! :)
Yay! I am so glad to hear that everything looks good! I hope that hernia doesn't give you too much trouble.
She is just perfect! I'm so glad to hear all is well. And seriously? I can't believe you are 22 weeks already! Wow!
I am glad everything is going well.
I can't wait to meet you all in July.
HI Angela,
It's me, Judy, from AOE. It's been such a long time and I found your blog through another blog. I am so glad that I did. Your girls are so beautiful and getting so incredibly big. Congratulations on your upcoming new addition! I Hope that we can stay in touch.
Check my blog out when you have a chance. http://alookintomyopenwindow.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment