Friday, May 2

I am not above bribery

We spent the morning running around like crazy. When we got back from Heather's physical therapy I told her she was going to sit on her bed for 20 minutes and look at books. She wasn't thrilled with the idea until I mentioned I did happen to have a nice donut in the pantry she could have after. I am sure bribing your child with fattening foods is a big no, but it did buy me 20 minutes of wonderful silence.


On a side note, I am going to change my blog URL in the near future. I plan on emailing it out to those of you I know read. If I miss you for some reason, you can email me for it at alisonheathersmama@gmail.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey whatever works! I've been known to do that too.

And now because I read this I want a donut. lol

Anonymous said...

I want one to. Do you have a few left over for us? I'll gladly read in my room and give you some quiet time:)

Please don't forget me in your blog move. Debbie at jack8772@rcn.com. THANKS!

Jenni said...

Hahaha! Works for me!!

*Don't forget me! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm not above bribery either!! :)

Hope you are feeling well!

And don't forget me either when you change your blog. ;)