My younger sister was 12 when my parents announced that we were expecting a sibling. I danced around the room for joy (at 14, I had always wanted a larger family than just my sister) but my sister broke down in tears and said she thought that when they said our family was expanding, it meant we were getting another dog. She was pissed off for weeks! :)
5 comments:
Uh oh. She'll be fine. It will take some adjustment but she'll be ok. (I'm assuming it was Heather who did not. Right? lol)
Details woman.
Awwww....she'll fuss over that baby like crazy!! :)
50% is not bad!! I'm sure it will get better!!
My younger sister was 12 when my parents announced that we were expecting a sibling. I danced around the room for joy (at 14, I had always wanted a larger family than just my sister) but my sister broke down in tears and said she thought that when they said our family was expanding, it meant we were getting another dog. She was pissed off for weeks! :)
Post a Comment