Sunday, March 9

If you don't have anything nice to say...

Why do people need to be negative about everything? Would it really be that bad to just be happy for someone(or keep your thoughts to yourself if they are negative?) Grr. If one more person tells me how awful having 3 kids will be, I may slap them and blame hormones. I don't see 3 being a problem for us.

And then comes the boy thing. Almost every single person we have told has said "hopefully this is a boy.." I have a feeling this one is a girl and I don't want to feel bad for her knowing these people were hoping she was a boy.

Come on people, if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything. Lord knows I have enough stress and am emotional enough as is without anyone helping it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so irritating. 3 is only hard for people who can't handle it. I'm doing just fine with 4 and I know you will be just fine too. Boy or girl, the most important thing is that the baby is healthy. That's all any parent wants. I wish everyone ele would think of that too. (((HUGS)))

Jenni said...

People have no consideration some times Ange. You will soon have three wonderful kiddos and that's all that matters. Hugs to you momma!!

Robin said...

I can't believe anyone would say that to you or think that anyway!! How bizzare. Hope you are feeling great!! All the best.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what's wrong with people either! There is no reason to say either of those things...it's just horribly mean. Try not to let them get under your skin. YOU know you will do just fine with 3 kids. And a healthy baby is all that ever matters...not if it's a boy or a girl. :) Keep your chin up!

Anonymous said...

Sure 3 is a handful, but I can't imagine my life with "only" 2. Now that my kids are 8, 5 and 4, it's busy, hectic, loud, expensive...but FUN!!! :)

And boy do I know about the gender comments - how many times did I hear "oh, so you tried for the girl, huh?" Well, dumbass, given that it's a 50/50 shot, it would be pretty dicey to gamble on getting a daughter when you are talking about a HUMAN BEING. Sheesh. People are idiots. Ignore them and be excited!

Cindy said...

Oh my goodness, I am so right there with you sister!! Hang in there!!!