
I had my first OB appointment today and my second ultra sound. The baby was moving non stop through the u/s and the tech found it very amusing at how active it was for being so little. I guess this one will share Alison's unstoppable energy levels. ;)
The Dr said everything looks great. He said my due date is September 16 like I thought and that the bean is measuring perfectly on track. The fatigue has not eased up, but the nausea is improving and I will take what I can get!
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
4 comments:
Such a cute bean already!!
How wonderful, glad things are going well with baby!!
Oh he/she is so cute! You can see tiny little hands and feet! I'm so excited for you!!!
Oh yay!! I'm glad everything looks great! What a great ultrasound picture too for so early! :) Lucky!
Post a Comment