Monday, March 17

Poor Heather

Heather is still sick. Day 9(Or more?) of having a fever of 104. She has spent every night up coughing, vomiting and crying. We spent the morning at the pediatricians office. She swabbed Heather's nose and she did test positive for Influenza. She then sent us to the hospital so that Heather could have chest x-rays done. The Dr thinks she has a little pneumonia to top it all off. :( Alison started with the fever yesterday but is feeling ok, so hopefully she has something else that isn't as severe. I have had the fever for 4 days and feel slightly sick, but not bad. Her pediatrician told me to call my OB because I most likely have it as well. I am so glad we all hurried in this year for our flu shots!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Get well wishes headed your way!! :)

Robin said...

Hope Heather feels better soon. Got knocked down with that flu over the weekend myself. Started on Friday and I'm back at work today but probably shouldn't be. Flattened me like a pancake. I feel for her!!