Wednesday, February 13

Sometimes I wish I had a job where I could take a sick day. If I am sick I still need to get up and function all day. At super mom speed and demand. Cook, clean, get the kids to school, Heather to therapy, run Brownies, get Alison to dance, etc. For weeks I have been super tired and super queasy. Hubby has been working his TWO full time jobs. He hasn't been able to cut his hours, though I have asked(begged!) Meaning I am with the kids from the minute they wake up until the minute they go to bed. Alone with no help. Then when they are in bed my day continues with getting the laundry done and the last few things picked up and put away. there have been days in the last few weeks that I would have given anything to have a little time to lay down and rest.

This morning hubby wakes up and decides he feels sick. He calls in to work and heads back to bed. And sleeps all day long. Totally wrong of me, but I have to admit to being annoyed with that. I don't get to do that, I don't even get an hour off in the typical week. Selfish 0f me to think this and say it? Probably!

1 comments:

Jenni said...

NOT selfish at all!! You need the rest right now. :)