Thursday, February 7

Crazy, Exciting, Terrifying

What you ask is all of these things rolled into one?




This little peanut.I had this u/s done Monday because of some cramping. Turns out the baby is fine but there are 2 decent size cysts on my left ovary that are the source of pain. I go back the first week in March to recheck everything.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOSH!!!!!!

Congrats.

Geez LOUISE, everyone is pregnant. :)

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I am SO incredibly happy for you I want to cry! Congratulations!!!

Jenni said...

So happy for you guys Ange!! Glad everything looks just fine with the bean too! What fine big sisters are waiting for this little one. :)

Jennifer said...

Holy cow!! Congrats!!! :) And Tracey - not EVERYONE is pregnant - I'm not! :)

Robin said...

Peaking in on your blog and see the news!! Is this a secret?? Congratulations, I'm so happy for you. You guys make very cute children!! All the best and a happy and healthy pregnancy

Robin

Angela said...

Thanks everyone! We have only told my parents and some friends so far. We are waiting a few more weeks before telling the rest of our family and the girls.

Tina said...

Congrats Angela. I am still in shock lol.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow!! I hadn't been on your blog for a little while. What exciting news!!

CONGRATS! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!