These are from a week or so a go, but I am just now uploading them! Now I am off to make 25 Jello aquarium bowls for Alison's beach day in school tomorrow. ;)

One non-snow picture just cause she is cute!
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
These are from a week or so a go, but I am just now uploading them! Now I am off to make 25 Jello aquarium bowls for Alison's beach day in school tomorrow. ;)

One non-snow picture just cause she is cute!
Posted by Angela at 3:22 PM
1 comments:
Oohh! Look at all that snow! I'm jealous. We had to drive an hour and a half to the snow a couple of weeks ago and it was a disaster. lol But I did manage to get a few good pics. Anyway, looks like the girls had fun! They are getting so big and they are as adorable as always!
Did you take pics of the Jello aquariums? I want to see them! lol I bet they are really cute! And 25 of them? You are awesome! :o)
Post a Comment