Wednesday, January 16

Randomness

Alison came home from her friend's house yesterday complaining. She said her friend's older sister and her friends kept bothering Alison trying to take her picture. They told her she is a clone of the girl(Lucy) from the Chronicles of Narnia-which we never saw. The girls mom asked me when I picked her up if we get that comment a lot. So of course I came home to Google this girl. I see a little resemblance.








One thing we learned is that Alison doesn't like to be stalked by Paparazzi and should probably avoid fame...lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh...I wouldn't have really thought it because she looks quite a bit different in that picture you posted of her (obviously a recent pic) but I can see a resemblance. We actually think our Lucy looks a bit like her when she was in the movie.

Anonymous said...

I saw the movie and wouldnt have thought so. Though i just opened your blog and thought it was Alison. LOL. Guess she does look enough like her to fool me at first glance.
Jen

Robin said...

Hi there!! I think she looks like Lucy and I also think that's a compliment. I liked the little girl in the movie. I wouldn't have thought it at the time, but I too thought so when I opened the page and saw the photo of Lucy.
Cute