Alison was home from school sick today. She complained her throat was sore, so I dug out a flashlight to have a peek. Holy sore throat. I saw white spots, red dots covering the back of her throat and top of her mouth. I called the Dr, told them she needed a strep culture. I left Heather with hubby(thinking she should be exposed to it as little as possible, having airway issues and all that). The Dr took one look, said definitely strep, and bad. He swabbed and within ONE minute came back in with the positive test. :( Poor kid can't even swallow her own saliva. She told me after that she has had a sore throat since Thursday night! We headed home and I find Heather laying on the couch tucked in. I ask her if she is ok and her reply is that her tongue hurts. As she points in her mouth to the back of her throat. Ugh. I wish I had brought her to the Dr for a swab too! And of course my car(yes the new one) stalled on the way home. No way I am driving that anywhere until it can be looked at tomorrow. Cross your fingers the repair is under warranty and Heather is(and remains) strep free!
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment