I got this in an email from Alison's teacher today. -
"I also wanted to let you know that I was soooo impressed with Alison's reading lately. In the beginning of the year, she was at a level 16 for the DRA and she was working on retelling (she had a little trouble remembering the important events). I just tested her today, and she is at a level 28, which is the END of the year benchmark for reading. Not only did she jump so many levels but she wrote one of the best summaries that I've seen thus far! I was just so excited that I had to share with you. I just finished scoring it, so I didn't get to share the great news with Alison, so if you can pass this onto her, that would be wonderful!!"
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
4 comments:
Awesome!! Go Alison!! :)
WTG Alison! She is awesome. What a smart girl you have! I know you are so proud. :o)
That is SO awesome!!! Great job, Alison!!
I'm SO happy that Alison's year is going well - she is such a great kid, and it's awesome to see other people realizing that!
Post a Comment