When I had my ultra sound done, the tech told me she was estimating my due date to be around Sept 21. It seemed a little off to me. I have checked a few due date calculators online and depending which one I use, they tell me I should be due between Sept 16-18. That seems right to me. I guess we will see what my Dr says though when I see him in another few weeks.
The morning sickness this time is different. Not better, not worse. Just different. The past month it was constant, all day every day queasiness. Very fun. Now it has changed. One minute I feel as though I haven't eaten in years and the next I feel over full and horribly queasy.
This morning when I was playing with Heather she commented on babies. I said it might be fun to have a baby brother or sister. She put down her toy, glared at me and said "NO, zero babies." This should be interesting when we tell the girls.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
3 comments:
I just love her! She will be a great big sister. :)
hehe. You are in for some fun!
Sam's birthday is September 10th - Virgos are interesting children... :)
LOL! She'll be fine once the baby is here. I bet Alison will be excited about it. I hope you are feeling better! The first trimester is nearing the end so hopefully the morning sickness will go away!
Post a Comment