We took the girls to the beach today. Heather took a few minutes to convince to go in the water. She wasn't impressed with the waves and salty water at first. But once she got in, she wouldn't come out. We had perfect weather and a lot of fun.
Perfect Weather

Wait mom, let me pose!
This Photo courtesy of Heather..lol

Cheetos and the beach, life is good
Heather found a ride just her size
Alison on the carousal (she was smiling until I embarrassed her with a picture..lol)
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
4 comments:
Oh how nice! Going to the beach with perfect weather is the best! Love the pics. The one's of the zoo too. That last one on the Caterpillar is too cute!
Thanks for the post the other day regarding my baby fever. I'm sorry you are having it too. It's a complicated thing, isn't it? It's only getting worse for me. I wish it would go away! :(
Those are fantastic!!! What a great family picture!!!
Your girls are just adorable! I so wish we could get Heather and Lucy together - I think they would be hysterical.
What AWESOME pictures!! The beach looks wonderful! I'm glad you had a perfect day!! That picture of your family is great!! :)
Post a Comment