I bought a car and went bowling. Does it get any better than that? Well, maybe. But for me it is exciting. We went out the other night and looked at this car-
We went back tonight and signed away our bank account and financed this 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT. For a mom mobile, this thing freakin rocks inside. The seats fold into the floor. I can actually fit more than 2 bags of groceries and my children in this car. Very cool. The girls were beyond thrilled when they heard we will be buying it.
As for bowling, I stink, but had fun. I will keep telling myself that is what matters. LOL.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
2 comments:
Yay for a new car! Now you won't have the worries you did before with the old one. Minivan's are awesome too. You got a nice one!
By the way, I stink at bowling too. Jordan is better than I am and it's quite embarrassing. lol
AWESOME!!!!! That is a VERY nice minivan!!!! I am SO excited for you!!
Post a Comment