Friday, June 8

New Mom-Mobile

We picked up my new car today and I love it. It will take a little getting used to driving, since it is double the size of our old car. The girls love it. Can I say how nice it was to be able to separate them from arm's reach. No Heather poking Alison. No Alison screeching loudly about her annoying little sister. Very nice. Hopefully it lasts for a while before they figure out how to annoy each other from a distance!








Alison can not wait for second grade next year. She likes her new teacher and has some familiar faces in her class. I am happy that she is looking forward to it. If only it started sooner. Like July 1. Even if that is just me being selfish..lol.

3 comments:

Kris said...

It's awesome! Getting a new car is the best, isn't it? I hope you enjoy your new mom mobile!

I'm so glad Alison got the teacher she wanted. That will take a little stress off for the next school year. Just a little, though. lol

Anonymous said...

Your new Mom-Mobile is AWESOME!! VERY nice!!! I used to have a Dodge Grand Caravan Sport. It was a 2004, right before they started making the seats that fold into the floor. I would LOVE that!!!

I am SO glad Alison got the teacher she wanted!! YAY!!!

Cindy said...

I love it!!! Congrats. Vans are so great!!!