Thursday, June 7

Thursday

Alison has her step up day today at school. She will find out who is her second grade teacher and will spend some time with her new class. She was excited but very nervous that she might get that teacher. You know the one who yells, takes away recess over everything and is known as the mean teacher of the school. I am hoping she does not get this woman. I actually talked to the principal over it a few weeks back because Alison was so anxious. The principal told me Alison was at the top of their list for consideration and they would make sure to fit her where they think she will thrive. She really needs a patient, kind teacher. Not one who will yell and stress her, which will just make the ticcing so much worse.

In other news, I think I found a new car. We went last night with kids in tow and took a look and sat down to see about financing. I am planning on going back up this week to test drive alone and decide if this is it.

Well I am off for the day. My house is spotless and it s only 9 am. The only perk of the kids getting me up daily at 5 am.

3 comments:

Kris said...

I hope her day went well and I hope she got the teacher she wanted. It will make all the difference in the world for her to have a patient and understanding teacher. That's a great school for putting her at the top of their list like they did.

I'm so totally jealous. A spotless house at 9am? That would never happen around here. lol

Angela said...

Don't feel bad, by 9 am this morning, my house looked like it had never been cleaned. Kids(and husbands) will do that to a house. ;)

Anonymous said...

I hope Alison got the teacher she wanted!!

And, I wish MY house was spotless!!!