I figured I would give a review on a few products I recently tried and liked.
First off I did a paid study where I tested two new razors for 2 weeks each. The first was the new Venus Breeze. No need for shave gel, it has a bar built on. The first few shaves were rough, the razor was sharp and cut easily. Ouch. Other than that, I liked the convenience and shape. The second was the Shick Intuition Plus. Same idea, slightly better shave without the knicks for the first few days. I really like this one(I ended up purchasing one after for myself).
The second are the new Fruit Twirls by Fruitabu(not listed yet on their website, but in stores). They are too good. Like you need to keep the box out of view to stop from over eating. 100% organic fruit-1 serving of fruit each one. And did I mention delicious?
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment