I'm sure you've all seen some of the research that shows that women use both sides of their brains and men only use half. I am here to vouch that this is correct. At least as far as today goes with my DH.
We are STILL waiting for my car to be fixed(and it won't be done until at least next Wed.) And hubby talked me out of buying a newer car, stating we can wait a while and save more. I will have been without a car for more than 2 and a half weeks by the time I get it back. That is a long time, especially with 2 kids and Heather's therapy appointments. So I tell him I am renting a car for today because Heather has therapy, there is no car I can borrow today and his is running awful. I go and pick it up this morning, go right to her therapy and get a call on my cell. DH wanting to come home on his break and switch cars. Leaving me with his broken car that I refuse to put my kids in. Heck no was my answer. Problem is he has a concert to go to tonight and doesn't trust his car to go that far(remember his point that we didn't need a new car). So yet again I am being stranded with no car. Why do men think they should be first priority over everything? I am telling you, I am going to hitch hike and go buy a car tomorrow.
Someone pass the chocolate, please.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
2 comments:
Umm...I'm going to say no comment, because I don't really have anything nice to say about dh's decision making skills right now. :)
Men are thoughtless. I'm sorry you are still without a car. I didn't have mine for 3 days and I thought that was bad. I can only imagine how bad it would be for 2+ weeks. I hope you get it back soon. Either that or your DH changes his mind about getting a new one!
Post a Comment