My Texan girl,Tracey has tagged me to do a 7 random things list thingie(I agree the name thingie is better than meme too)
7 Random Things
Here are the rules as passed on - Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven people to tag and list their names.
Don't forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. I could live on snack foods. If I was single I am sure I would survive solely on pretzels and pita bread.
2. I had a lazy eye(2 if you want to get technical) as a kid. Thankfully my parents had this surgically fixed when I was little.
3. I lost 50 pounds after I had Alison. I realized after her first birthday that I hadn't been eating for the last year. Some sort of odd PPD.
4. When I was a kid, my father wrote songs for musicians(real, actual musicians with hits). I wonder if I can find any clips of his songs online?
5. When I am stressed I sit and make lists of every little thing that needs to be done around the house. A little OCD perhaps?
6. I hate that I talk too much. It has always been my personal goal to knock that off. I have this must talk, tell all thing going on. And I know it is annoying!
7. I will do anything possible to avoid from touching raw meat. I juggle utensils trying to get it from the carton, seasoned and onto the pan.
So I am supposed to tag 7 people... I don't think I have 7 readers that blog. I tag Kris, Cindy, Jen M, and I tag my non blogging gals(Aimee, Shannon, Jennifer, Em) you can do it in my comment section if you'd like since you don't blog
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
3 comments:
Angela, I am a friend of Tracey's..... I'm making the rounds now that she has called so many of us out. Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I suffer from "talk too much" syndrome as well. Although, I have no intention of ever getting rid of that, lmao. I talk and in my small, little, vain world, I think everyone wants to hear what I have to say. What's wrond with a "little" chatter? Nice to meet ya! Lisa
Okay, I'm giggling at Lisa hitting all my blog friends (just saw her over at another blog)
And yes, we love to hear what Lisa has to say! :)
I would love to know what songs your Dad wrote! That is SO cool. And I gained and lost 60 pounds with each pregnancy. Went up to 220 with each one!
I talk too much too. I find myself saying way too much when I get into a conversation with someone I just met. I don't know why I do that but I can't help it. Maybe it means we just have a lot to get out.
That's so cool about your dad! What songs did he write?
Post a Comment