Sunday, February 11

Just a quick update. Heather saw the Dr the other morning. She had 2 throat swabs and 2 sinus swabs to look for bacteria and infections. She didn't even make a peep through them, she was so sick. They were all negative. Her Dr said her lungs sounded awful and sent us to the hospital. She was so good having her x-rays done that the tech called in the other tech to see her. She could not believe that Heather could stay positioned alone and do what they asked. Heather was scared, but I think she just felt too yucky to complain. :( The Dr said she has something going on in the lower lobe in her lung. She decided we could go home. Her cough is still awful, but she is acting more like herself and her fever is down. So I am watching it carefully and hoping that the medicines get rid of it quickly. I think we will attempt therapy tomorrow, where we missed 2 last week.

0 comments: