Wednesday, February 7

So what else could possibly go wrong this week(I know Aimee will slap me for saying that since it always makes even more things go wrong!) But seriously..come on now. I need a break. I have been in this house with 2 sick kids for 48 hours straight now. Without even stepping outside.

Alison stayed home yesterday and was vomiting all day long. She was home again today since she looks like death and was bordering on dehydration. Heather has had the same awful head cold/virus we all did, but hers turned into croup and has progressively gotten worse. I know, most kids get croup and are fine. But this is Heather. Who has a narrow, floppy airway that likes to collapse. Anyone close to Heather remembers the many times she was very sick and the many times I spent in the hospital holding her. We have managed to avoid the hospital for a long time and hopefully it will continue through croup too. She looks awful, feels awful and is just a sick girl. :( I am watching her tonight and hoping we can stay home tonight and see the Dr in the morning.

Have I mentioned that Bob is now working 65 hours a week? Meaning I am a single mom while technically being married? Lovely week for these hours to begin, huh? So cross those fingers that Heather recovers easily and quickly(and hopefully without re-starting steroids.) And I promise to not complain so much in the future. ;O)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, ugh and ugh. Complain away. I would be ready for the loony bin.

And thank you for your very sweet and kind words on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Oh man! I am sorry!! What a rotten week! :( I hope Heather gets better quickly!! And Alison too!! HUGS!

Still praying for your mom too!