Friday, February 2

I had no intention on coming online at all today. But I wanted to post about my mom. She had her surgery this morning. I haven't seen her, but my father called to say she is recovering and doing well. He said that the Dr said it didn't appear to be anything bad. Thank god. Hopefully the biopsy says the same thing.

I can't lie and say that I am feeling much more upbeat than I was last time I posted. I'm not. There is just so much on my plate and I am not sure I am equipped to handle it. Bob ignores it all and is totally unwilling to help make any type of decisions. He does this for everything and always has, but I am just not sure I want to put up with it much longer. It isn't fair to me and it isn't fair to the kids.

0 comments: