6 Days until my baby turns 3. Wow. I can't say that the past 3 years have been simple, but I wouldn't change any of it. She is an amazing little girl.
My mother, the girls and myself all went to the Rainforest Cafe today. I figured Heather wouldn't like it and I was right. Alison loved it and Heather did a great job of hanging in there and ended up liking the non-moving decorations. She wouldn't eat though because the gorilla was looking at her. She kept whispering to me, "the gowilla is wooking at me. I don't wike him." lol. I assured her he was pretend, but she wasn't convinced.
Heather had a late therapy session today. She was exhausted and cried to go home the whole ride there. After a bit she warmed up and had fun though. I tried to get some pictures, but my camera battery bummed out on me. Maybe tomorrow. Her therapist told me she is fighting the insurance company to give Heather more visits(as of now they end Wednesday). She said Heather has a disability and they should rightfully keep her in it. We will see what happens.
I am off to go watch Grey's Anatomy and to empty the bowl catching ceiling water. Dumb bathroom ceiling has been leaking for days. Ugh.
I leave you with one lonesome picture of Heather at therapy Tuesday. She was having a snack and practicing chewing.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment