Today was the first day of February vacation for Alison. I have to admit that I was less than enthusiastic thinking about her having a week off, but now I am really looking forward to having the full week alone with both girls. Heather had today off from therapy and missed it. She asked many times if we were going to "Wori(Lori)'s house today". She is going to miss going there when her time is up. It is approaching very quickly and makes me sad. She has come a long way and I know she would make even bigger strides if we could keep her in it longer. But I will just figure it out as I go, like always.
And since I am here, why not share some more pictures?
Heather watching a movie with my dad. My parents are so good to my kids(and me).
Alison striking a pose for the camera
Heather doing part of her oral therapy. Biting on a hard sour straw. Puckers those muscles and works wonders. She actually eats some dinner after this. Strange, but true.
I have so much more to say, but I am having an ADD moment and can't concentrate to write. So it will have to wait.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment