Wednesday, January 10

We all have colds. It is the crazy weather, I swear. It went from 70 one day down to 20 the next. Not funny at all.

I am taking Alison to see High School Musical the Concert tonight. Saying she is excited, doesn't even cover it. She woke me up multiple times last night to tell me she couldn't wait.

I took myself shopping last night. I bought myself a new pair of sneakers. I havent had new shoes in(sad to admit) almost 3 years. I also bought myself a new winter coat last week. I love it. I would wear it all the time if I could. Should I tell you that I have had my old coat since Alison was a newborn? Pathetic, huh? Can you tell I don't shop for myself very often?

I jumped online to look for a buttercream frosting recipe and ended up on blogger. How did that happen? Guess I better get back to googling for a recipe. I am making myself a chocolate cake for my b-day tomorrow. With lots of sugar. Mmm.

2 comments:

mommy3 said...

Have FUN at High School Musical tonight!!!!! We wish we could be there too! And Happy (early) Birthday!!!!!!! You certainly deserved to go shopping for yourself.

Cindy said...

Have a Happy Birthday! I'm ghlad you bought some new things for yourself!