Thank you all for the birthday wishes. :) We had my parents and brother join us for cake. Bob ordered a chocolate birthday cake from a local bakery. It was full of sugar and delicious. I had a nice quiet day for the most part. Alison got to school late. She had a bit of a High School Musical hang over. The show was 3 hours long, so we got home very late. They did every HSM song and Corbin Bleu, Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens each did 3 songs from their albums. They also had Jordan Pruitt open, so that added another few songs! But it was a huge hit and she loved every minute. I am glad we went(I just wish I remembered to take tylenol first..lol.)


Heather woke from her nap today with bright red cheeks and feeling quite lousy. :( I was worried it was scarlet fever, but now it looks more like Fifths Disease. Which my kids have never had before. I am going to bring her to the Dr in the morning, just to be safe.

Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
3 comments:
I hope Heather gets better wuper quick!
Awww Angela, I'm sorry I'm late on your birthday. Big fat loser over here - I have been offline and out of commission for the last few days. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
I've been through Fifths disease with Bailey. Kind of a weird disease - he had the very slapped red cheeks and a high fever, but didn't seem to act particularly sick. Good luck and hope she's on the mend soon!
Feel better soon Heather. Happy birthday Ange! I owe you dinner. :)
Post a Comment