Friday, January 12

I took Miss Heather to the Dr. She has Fifth's Disease . She also has an ear infection. Her right ear was very infected. Explains the moodiness this past week. She started on an antibiotic and hopefully will feel better quickly. Good news is she isn't contagious and the Dr said she is fine to go to therapy next week. I was worried she would miss her 3 appts next week. We are on limited time with the insurance.

Our weather here is gloomy. Rainy and cold. Such torture after having so many un-natural warm days in December. We are supposed to get snow tomorrow. Hopefully if we do it will at least be enough for the kids to enjoy and play in.

That's about it for now. I am off to play with the kids and then we have some shopping to do. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Heather gets better QUICK!! :)

I am very sick of cold weather and all the snow here!

Have a good week!