Wednesday, December 13

We made it to Breakfast with Santa last weekend. The girls had a great time. Heather was afraid of Santa though and asked him to not touch her. :)







When we got home, I got our tree up and the girls decorated it. I love our pre lit tree we got last year. 3 pieces that snap together and you plug it in. No untangling lights and pine needles everywhere. My kind of tree.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pics - that last one of the family is wonderful! And your fake tree is way better than my sad live Texas tree - we are just chalking it up to a funny memory of New Englanders transplanted.

And you are so good already getting your cards out! :) I'm slowly working on mine...

mommy3 said...

Your tree looks so beautiful and I can't believe how big the girls are getting! Merry Christmas to all of you!!!!!