It is nasty cold out here. Alison's class was suppoed to go walking in the woods today(I was coming along), but the teacher called last minute to cancel. Alison cried and was so sad. I felt awful for her. She was so excited all yesterday for me to come along. She has been having some trouble with her anxiety, which is causing some facial ticks. Her Dr is a little concerned about them and wants her to see someone to work on coping strategies for worry. I feel so bad for her. She is just super sensitive and worries about everything. I think it is just her personality and she will always be that way. My mother is the same way. I try to make it a point to spend time every night with her telling her how special she is and how much I love her. I keep hoping it will help in the long run.
We missed breakfast with Santa last week because Heather was feeling crummy. They are having another one tomorrow and I am crossing my fingers that we get to go. I am waiting to hear back if they have room left. It is a fundraiser for the Children's Miracle Network. They work with Children's Hospital and were great with Heather when she was there often as a baby.
Well, that sums up my ramblings for today. I need to get Heather out of her nap and head out in the bitter cold. Move over Tracey, maybe we will head to Texas too. ;)
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
1 comments:
Come to Texas! (although it's 45 degrees out right now). Hey, you have your sil and me in Austin, and Jenny in Dallas - what more could you want? :)
I can understand what you are dealing with with Alison - Bailey has a lot of anxiety issues (as you know) and it's so hard...
Post a Comment