We took the girls to our town's tree lighting on Sunday. It was freezing, but they had fun. We met up with some of Alison's friends and the kids had a great time together.
Standing next to their ornaments they made to hang on the town tree
Seeing Santa and Mrs Clause(or Clause as Heather calls her)
Life has been busy. Not bad, just hectic. The kids are getting excited for Christmas and I am almost through shopping. I found a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse toy for Heather(no easy task) and Alison is getting the American Girl Doll, Jess.
Alison had her 7 year old physical yesterday. 98% in height and 20% in weight. Tall and lean like always. The Dr would like her to be seen by an ortho to check her legs.(She has something called tibial tursion, where the bones curve.) Heather is still loving therapy and I am learning new ways to work with her at home. Her therapist ordered some of the oral equipment for us to use at home. Hopefully that will help her with her feeding problems.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
1 comments:
Cute pics! I'm glad things are going well for you. Let me know how it goes with your doctor...
Post a Comment