Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a great day. We had a day full of family, good food and fun. The 3 most important things for an Italian Christmas. ;0)
We spent yesterday afternoon over Bob's grandfather's house. My in laws and my SIL and her family were there as well as several of Bob's uncles. I then ran to the store to get dinner last minute for my parents and brother to have with us for Christmas eve dinner. We spent the night with them and it was nice. Heather got a doll bunk bed from them and was in heaven playing with it. Alison got her Amazing Allysen doll and would not put the thing down for a minute. I had to pry it from her for bed last night and again tonight. My parents totally spoiled us. They gave me an awesome new camera (woohoo..happy dance!), new knives(badly needed), and a few smaller fun things.
The girls were so excited this morning. Heather had no clue what to expect today, so gifts under the tree were a surprise to her. Alison was up at 4 am(I wonder if she ever did go to sleep). But she amused herself in her room until 7 am when I could function awake. Santa and Mommy had a lapse of judgement this year and bought way too much... Alison got the American Girl doll she has been begging for for many months, a phlat ball, princess drawing projector, many books, Cheetah Girls 2 Cd(joy, joy). She said that she got every thing she wanted and then said she even got too much. LOL. Heather got the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and a few figures, a Chou Chou baby doll that cries(she is a bit freaked out), and some books. I gave Bob some new dress shirts, a pac man video game, a Black sabbath book, and a cd he wanted. He gave me a palm pilot. He said, "You didn't ask for this, but you have no idea how much you need it." He is right. Our calendar is literally overflowing with appointments all the time. He also gave me some cozy new Pjs, a watch and a sweater. Told you, I was spoiled this year.
I do have pictures(like you thought I wouldn't!) Hopefully I will get them loaded on tomorrow.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
1 comments:
Sounds like an awesome Christmas! I love all the pics - your mom is gorgeous! Have fun playing with your new Palm Pilot. :)
Happy holidays and I hope you have a wonderful HEALTHY 2007! Love ya!
Post a Comment