Tuesday, December 26



Christmas Part2...


I got my pictures loaded on the computer. Ready for picture overload?


Christmas Eve:
(my mom and the girlies)


spotting her Amazing Allysen


Heather opening her doll bunk bed



Alison decorating a gingerbread man for Santa-nevermind her poor red nose. She is recovering from a double sinus infection. :(


Heather's gingerbread man(or benjamin man as she says)


Christmas Morning:






Later at my Aunt's house:
(girls with my cousin's daughter)


my aunt reading them Alison's personalized Christmas story Santa brought


Me and Heather (taken by my cousin's daughter on my new camera)-with my dad in the background half asleep


I have many more, but don't want to make those dial-uppers angry. ;O)

1 comments:

mommy3 said...

I can't believe how grown up and beautiful the girls look! Wow! They look like they had a awesome and happy Christmas and it sounds like Santa thought you were extra good this year! Glad you had a wonderful holiday :) Happy New Year to you!