I am sitting here blogging when I should really be doing something useful. Like cleaning my house or wrapping the mound of gifts sitting in my closet. Alison is home sick for the second day in a row and I had to cancel Heather's therapy for this morning. So I have some free time to actually read my emails. Alison has the chest cold going around and Heather started with the dry heaves at therapy yesterday. So it looks like she caught my mother's tummy bug. Even hubby is sick. He never calls into work and did yesterday. I am taking large amounts of vitamins trying to make sure I do not end up sick on Christmas. I am sick almost every year for Christmas.
I have been so busy that I feel like I need a month of sleep to catch up. I realized last night at 11 that I never had lunch or dinner. I have been collecting money for Alison's teacher gift, getting the supplies for her class party crafts, Christmas shopping and dealing with an over abundance of appointments. Heather has been going to therapy extra to make up for the days she will miss next week and on new Years day. I had an appointment yesterday, Alison has an ortho appointment at Children's tomorrow right after Heather's therapy,Thursday Heather has therapy again and I am going to a support group Thursday night for parents with sensory kids at OTA. Friday I am going into school with Alison to help with her class party, crafts and to present the teacher gifts. Exhausting!
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment