Friday, November 3

Alison turned 7 yesterday. I can not believe she is 7. How?? She woke up very excited and could not wait to have cake and presents. After dinner, we had my parents and brother and Bob's parents over for ice cream cake. I think Heather was more excited than Alison for cake and gifts. I had to keep reminding Heather not to blow out Alison's candles. And she still did..lol.

Pictures(I only have a few scanned online. These were pre-digital camera!)


8 Months pregnant with Alison

4 months old and darn cute
7 months old

First Birthday

Second Birthday

4th birthday

5 Years Old

And this week. 7 Years Old.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics! Happy belated birthday Alison!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Alison! She has always been a beautiful girl,inside and Out.

mommy3 said...

I love that you showed her pictures from each year! The girls look alike as toddlers - their cute cheeks and expressions.

She's growing up so fast!