9 girls here in my home for a glamour party. Not something I hope to ever have again!And it is just our luck that a letter came home in Alison's backpack just 2 days before her glamour party, announcing a lice issue in her classroom. So we had to ditch the fancy hair styles today. Alison was disappointed, but no one wanted lice. Eeek.
I sent Bob out with Heather for the party. My mother and friend, Aimee stayed to brave it out with me. The kids all seemed to have a great time at the party. It was busy, loud and full of sugar. What wasn't to like(for kids anyways.) They had their nails painted, make up done, popped open a Bratz pinata full of candy and stickers, cake and ice cream, gifts, decorated purses and played games.
The gang. If they look tired it was because they did not stop moving the entire 2 1/2 hours.
Alison's cake she asked me to make for her. Very yummy if I do say so myself. ;)
Alison had a good time and was very happy. I think we had success having the party here. The kids had more fun than if we had it elsewhere and it cost me about half as much.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
2 comments:
Sounds like an awesome party!! The cake is beautiful!!
Happy (very) belated birthday to Allison!!!!
The cake is darling and the party sounds like a blast! You are brave to take on 9 girls :) You are a SuperMom!!
Post a Comment