Wednesday, October 18

Today is the perfect fall day. Cool, but not freezing and the trees are gorgeous in our neighborhood. I am not a huge fall fan, usually I find it depressing. But the past few days I have been admiring the foliage and enjoying it. I have wanted to take the girls out and get some pictures with the leaves, but keep forgetting to bring my camera when we go out.

Heather has been talking a ton. She is amazing me with all of the words. Just in the past month, she has exploded with a huge vocabulary. And I am loving it. Now instead of just saying "ball", she says "mommy, sit and play catch with me." Instead of signing for a drink or using her "aaah", she says "drink please." I am just totally in awe of this little girl. She has come a long way and I just really enjoy being with her all day and seeing her make these huge strides.

Alison is deciding what after school activity to start. She keeps trying to convince me that she needs to do a few a week. I refuse to commit to more than one a week right now. Life is too busy and I have flashbacks of rushing to her 3 activities a week last year. She is torn between cheering(imagine my joy), hip hop or swim. And then this morning she said she might take gymnastics again even though she claims to have hated it. She is also deep in plans for her upcoming 7th birthday. We have decided to do a make over style party here at home. I used to get paid to run kids parties, so I can't see paying $300 for someone else to do what I can manage for around $100. I can not believe I have an almost 7 year old. Where the heck did the last 7 years go? I do not feel old enough to have a child that age. And we are creeping closer to the pre teens, that terrify me!

Well, I need to run and finish picking up my house. My aunt is stopping by in a bit and then I am off to have a CTscan done. The Dr still can't figure out what is causing the vertigo. Gotta love living in one of the best states for healthcare and then getting Drs who cant figure out what is wrong with you.

0 comments: