Thursday, October 5

Fall is here

It is freezing outside. In the high 40's. Everyone is saying how refreshing the cool air is. Not to me, I hate it. I find fall very depressing. Everything dying, people start staying inside more and it just makes me more aware that in a few months winter will be here. Icey roads, shoveling, school closings. The horror of it all. ;) We are toying with the idea of heading up to New Hampshire for the weekend. I would love to take the kids in the White mountains to hike some. And I would also like to go to Story land. Which is 3 hours away, in the middle of no where. Why did they put it way up there? Crazy. Hubby isn't so sure that the kids would do well in the car, or hiking, or at story land. Party pooper. But I would still like to go. Beats sitting home with nothing to do, right? Alison was excited at the thought of hiking. Maybe together our estrogen can overpower him. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wanna trade, wanna trade? (jumping up and down, waving arms). You can take the 95 degree weather today in Austin and I'll come up and be cold. Honest!!! :)