Alison will be going in for her surgery tomorrow. I don't know what time yet. Children's hospital, being the pains that they are, will let me know tonight what time her surgery is at. I am a nervous wreck. You'd think with this being her 4th surgery, that I wouldn't be so worried. But I am. Her first surgery was when she was 1. I did fine and wasn't concerned at all. Her second was when she was 2. I was a sobbing mess once they took her into the OR. Her 3rd was last year and I cried some and paced the halls the entire surgery. This time I have been anxious for weeks and near tears eevry time I think about it. I told hubby that he will most likely have to accompany her into the OR, because I am not coping well and do not want to make her nervous or upset. She doesn't seem nervous at all about it. We have watched the Pre-Op video a few times and talked about what to expect in great detail. She told me yesterday that she feels better about it, because she knows what is going on.
Cross your fingers that this surgery helps the apnea. She deserves a break and I would hate for her to go through this and not see good results.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
1 comments:
Hey, I'm thinking about you and Alison. I hope everything goes smoothly for you today.
Post a Comment