Sunday, September 3

The speech pathologist had told us to work on Heather's speech with her. Like repeating a word back to her slowly the right way, when she says it wrong. She is so smart though, that she noticed that right away and got offended. So we backed off and haven't been doing it a much. Today I am in the car with her and she says "caaaa" for car. I said "yes we are in the c-a-r". She looks at me for a full minute and says "Mommy?" (Me)"yes?" She says, "Can you say... Caillou?" (me trying not to laugh) "yes, Caillou." (Heather smiling) "Oh good job, mommy. Now can you say cheese?" This went on the entire way home. Every word she could think of. I thought it was smart and amusing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That girl is too much!

Cindy said...

That is adorable!!!

mommy3 said...

Very cute! She is one smart girl!