I tried to keep the kids busy the last week before school began. In a way, summer is too short. I had so much I wanted to do and didn't get to with them. But on the other hand, I have to admit that I was a happy mommy today when I came home after dropping Alison off at school and was able to clean my house top to bottom without breaking up fights all day.
Roger Williams Park Zoo:
Heather "showing me" what an elephant does
Boston Children's Museum
Listening to a member of the Wampanoag Tribe talk about their traditions
Playing at the Water table. Which led to Heather having a full fledge melt down from getting overwhelmed. My poor girl just needed some hugs and then was okay to move to a different room of the museum.


At Heather's Early Intervention
The Fire dept and Police Dept came out to let the kids in the trucks and cars. Heather loved the trucks from a distance and was thrilled when they gave her a fire hat and rub on tattoo.
(In the Fire Truck)
And of course one from this morning. First day of First Grade. My girl is growing up. First grade??! Heather refused to be left out and lugged that back pack all the way to Alison's school!
Well, that's all for now. I realized I hadn't shared any pictures in a while.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
3 comments:
Nice pictures! Looks like I have a lot to get caught up on. Life has been keeping me on my toes. As you know.
I love the pics!! We used to go to Roger Williams all the time (had a family membership). Lucy also insists on wearing her backpack to the bus stop with Bailey to be like the "big kids" :)
The zoo and museum looked like lots of fun! I can't believe how big the girls are getting!
Post a Comment