Monday, September 18

For once I am glad to see Monday come. Busy weekend. We attempted a yard sale. It didn't go well, so I listed some on freecycle and am donating the rest. I am just glad to have that clutter out of my house. I am going to go through the kids rooms this week and am hoping to get rid of half of their toys. We have no need for so much.

Heather has been talking a ton.I absolutely love hearing her thoughts. I wanted to share a few of the things she has said the past few days.~

She got a scratch and says, "I need a band aid." She walks in her room and comes out a minute later with one. No clue where she had that stashed.

There was a dead bug on our driveway. She was checking it out and I said "It's sleeping." She looks at me and says"No, it's just all broken."

She was watching her Disneyland Video and the witch song came on. She was holding a stuffed mouse and said"the witch will take my mouse." She hid it under the pillow until the song was done and then took it back out.

All day long she says, "Amos a got(I almost forgot)" And runs off tog et something. Cracks me up!

Well, I better get back to my cleaning. Long story short, there is someone coming to appraise the house tomorrow and I need to get it straightened up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I loved reading about Heather's comments. Lucy says stuff that cracks me up all the time. It CAN be a fun age, huh? (when they are not having absolute temper tantrums over, say, not hearing the right song on the radio!)

Could you be thinking of moving...say, to Austin? :) PLEASE come and keep me company!!

Anonymous said...

no no, you can't be moving to Austin...you must be moving to Oregon! :)

Heather's just too cute... i love the "amos a got" - too adorable! I wanna meet that girl (oh yeah and the rest of you guys too! ;) )

Hope Alison's feeling better! :)