Monday, September 25

Life has been busy(understatement!) Alison is doing really good. She is still having some minor nose bleeds at night from the surgery, but they are getting better. She went to school last week with no problems and is feeling good. She has a post op appt next week.

Bob and I went to Alison's class curriculum night. Her teacher went over her methods of teaching and what she expects from the kids. She expects A LOT. Not necessarily a bad thing, but Alison is one of those sensitive kids who needs someone understanding too. I hope that this year doesn't prove to be too difficult. I'd hate to have Alison frustrated in 1st grade.

Heather is doing great. We are working on potty training. I am letting her go at her own pace. I know this will take a while with her and I am not going to stress her out over it. She is loving gymnastics and has to show anyone who will watch how she can roll and somersault. She starts with her new OT next week and I am really hopeful it helps.

Well, I have to run. We have appointments this morning. SO I will leave you with some pictures from this week.


Heather has been wearing her Halloween Costume(Minnie Mouse) daily


Baby Bling




Like Father, Like Daughter. I do all my own stunts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Heather is looking so grown up all of a sudden.I hope all of your upcoming appointments go great.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everyone is doing good. How is Alison doing with the bullying?

Anonymous said...

Our girls are getting so big (Lucy is also really starting to look like a "girl" instead of a toddler). Heather looks just like Bob! :)