I feel like a rotten mother counting down the days, but boy has this been a trying summer. Alison is a child who needs constant motion and attention. Not her fault. I have always been good at making sure she is kept busy and gets enough attention. But I need a break! She is definietly pushing every button she can this week. Poor Heather has been teased and tormented constantly(although Heather can push buttons herself, I realize this.) My mother watched them for half an hour yesterday and was frazzled when I came back. She even had to speak to Alison about being a pest. Now you see why I am counting down days till school starts! I just told Alison to pick up her room, so the first thing she grabs is the doll Heather is holding. When Heather cries, she says"Mommy said pick up." (Picture me with steam escaping from my ears)I had to explain that I didn't mean the toy Heather was using, I was referring to the other 700 toys strewn about the room. Kids...
Have I mentioned that my sugars are very high? Could it be from stress related eating!?!
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
1 comments:
Oh Angela, I feel your pain. I just about lost it today when all 3 kids were fighting and screaming before we even hit my driveway (and their daycare is literally a 3 minute drive from our house). They are fighting constantly. Constantly. Sam and Bailey. Lucy and Sam. The only ones who don't fight are Bailey and Lucy. It gets on every last nerve. And over the DUMBEST things. Lucy screams at Sam if he sings to "her" songs. Sam fights Bailey if he walks in front of him on the way to the bus stop. It's like they invent things to fight about.
Post a Comment