Saturday, June 17

for a long update. I have a bunch of pictures too. The girls are feeling better for the most part. I am finally starting to feel better myself. Alison had her last day of soccer today and got a medal for doing such a great job this season. She is very proud of herself. Monday is her last day of school. I can not believe my baby is going to be a first grader! *sugh* When did she grow up on me? Yesterday me and hubby went into the city for the day(and night) to celebrate our Anniversary. I wish I had felt better, but we had a great time anyhow. We spent the morning at the Boston Public Garden. It was beautiful weather. We went on the swan boats and then headed over to the Prudential and grabbed some lunch. We walked most of the city and man was it hot out! We took the duck tour in the afternoon. It is a tour that runs through Boston and ends by driving into the harbor. It was fun and I can't wait to go again and take the girls. After, we headed to Faneuil Hall to shop a little and we watched a group of young street dancers. They were incredible, I wish I had snapped some pictures.We walked through the North End-what a big tease for an Italian diabetic..the smell of the pastries and food is just so good there.
That is the short version of our day. Basically we pretended we were tourists..lol. Now for the pictures...

The swan boats(we weren't on that one)


(no mean comments, I felt awful!)


hubby

at the public garden


me on the duck tour(I felt like total crap, so remember no comments..lol). Can you tell how high the water is next to the window? It was seriously only about 2 inches below the window(which is open)


the skyline from the duck tour


Heather today at soccer






and my poor girl Friday-finally starting to feel better after being so sick

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy late anniversary. Looks like a beautiful day for the city. Hope you are feeling better now and that the girls are also.