Tuesday, June 20

The weather here this week has been sunny and hot. We have spent everyday outside enjoying it. The girls have been playing in their little wading pool. Heather likes it this year, as long as no bugs land in it..lol. These pictures are from the other day outside.




The girls decided to put their chairs inside the pool and relax. Alison said to me"If I only had some cucumber slices for my eyes, this would be perfect." LOL! I love that girl.




We went up the street to my grandparent's pool the other day also. Some of my grandmother's family was down visiting from Newfoundland and wanted to see the girls. It was a great day and the pool was so nice to be in!






That is about all for now. I just finished sewing Alison's costume for tonight's dance rehearsal. Can we say procrastinator??


I also wanted to add that today is the day we find out if my neighbor is in remission, so please cross your fingers for her. She is having an especially rough time right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Heather in her float. Hope you are enjoying cummer(except the rain this week!)

Cindy said...

Those are great pictures!