Thursday, April 20

Yesterday Bob took the day off from work. Alison is off all week for school break. So we headed to the farm with the girls. They had fun. Heather said hi to every animal. "Hi Sheep, Hi goat". She just loves any animal and is so gentle with them. I only took a few pictures because it was busy and the girls didnt stay still long enough to get pictures. So I could only snap a few while we were on the hay ride.




And one of Heather talking to the baby sheep


I have been a pretty boring mother this week. I had hoped to take the kids to do a lot of fun things during school break. But it hasn't happened. We have been doing small things and mostly just playing outside. Heather's belly hasnt been feeling great, so we have been taking it a little easier. I still have no clue what our plans are for today. Grocery store and I need to make a few appts, then maybe a playdate. Not really sure.

My eye laser surgery was cancelled for tomorrow. They called Monday to reschedule it. Now it is planned for next Tuesday afternoon. Fun, fun!

I wanted to share this video of Heather. Her new favorite thing to do is tell you" how old you, me" Translation: "Ask me how old I am". And she says "two" and shows 2 fingers. I couldnt get her to show me the 2 fingers in the video clip, but you can hear her.


View this video montage created at One True Media
How old are you, Heather?

3 comments:

Sara T said...

Looks like so much fun!! That is a cute pic of Bob and Alison. :)

Heather sounds PERFECT!!! She said that so clearly. I'm two! So cute!!! Man...how did she grow up so quickly?? Didn't it feel like overnight???

I hope her belly feels better. Have fun today!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Alison and Bob.

Cute video!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like y'all had a lot of fun!! How nice that you got to have a fun family day together!!

I love that Heather says hi to all the animals! She is too cute!

And how cute that she says "I'm 2!" She is learning so much!