I wanted to share some pictures of Heather from the past few weeks. She has decided that she loves posing for the camera and will ask me to take her picture. She poses and says "cheese" to me, so I will get the camera.
On Easter~

She sat in the chair and struck about 12 different poses..lol. These were my 2 favs.

Sitting in the yard Friday
And yesterday she was walking around with her favorite toy and asked me to take a picture. She posed for it and then checked after and said "good". Notice how she carefully positioned Mickey to pose too..lol.
How can you not love this girl?
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
3 comments:
So true...how can you not love her?? I love it!! Can you tell we are pictureholics when our kids do that?? LMAO!! Colin does the same thing. Too funny. I love all her poses.
She is just too cute for words.
I LOVE the new pictures!!! She is SO cute!!!
Post a Comment