Monday, April 24

Alison doesn't like to pose for the camera, which is why I have tons more pictures of Heather. But I wanted to share some Alison shots too.

This is from her 5 year old birthday party with her preschool pals


Alison 2 summers a go


Cape Cod 2004


Last week


Last Friday. Here she was saying "Don't take my picture" ...lol



Tomorrow is the day for my eye procedure. I am dreading it, but it needs to be done. Hopefully the surgeon can get all of it done at one time. He isn't sure yet and said it may take a few times. Keep those fingers crossed it is only one time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you today Angela! Hope your eye surgery went well. I love the pic of Alison with the cat.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Hope your eyes are healing quickly, I miss you online already!

Anonymous said...

CUTE pictures!!

Sara T said...

Tell Alison that she is WAY too beautiful not to be in front of that camera constantly! Her public needs her!!