Tuesday, March 14

I woke up thinking it was Wednesday and threw myself totally off track! I'm glad hubby pointed out it was actually Tuesday fairly quickly so I didn't mix up our appts! It is pouring here today, but at least it isn't more snow. I hate nothing more than standing at the bus stop at 8 am in the pouring rain with both kids. Heather has to splash in every..and I mean every puddle on the way there and back. She gets soaked and manages to soak me too.

She starts her longer speech group tomorrow. 2 hours long. I am dreading it. She cant take more than an hour of anyone telling her what to do. I am not convinced I want her to talk more..lol. She is the bossiest little thing I've ever met. She knows we arent going to do whatever she wants, but she still tries. My mother said when she watches her, Heather tries to tell her exactly where she has to sit to play. She bosses Alison around all day. Alison is finally starting to listen to me and not do what Heather wants.

I have an appt this week to see a Retina surgeon. I was told about 5 years a go that my retinas are both detaching. I was being checked every 6 months and they hadn't gotten bad enough to require surgery. Now however, they have. One eye has been driving me crazy and I am terrified at the possibilty of losing vision. So I will be talking to them about what the surgery risks are and seeing if I can manage to find someone to help with the kids if I have it done.

I maanged to catch the end of Alison's gymnastics class yesterday and I was really impressed. She is already on the high beam and was starting to learn flips on the bars. She said it is a lot of work but she loves it. To warm up they have the girls do push ups and sit ups as well as stretches and cart wheels. I get exhausted watching..lol!

I thought I'd share some recent pictures~


Heather as we are ready to go out yells" me wotty!" And takes off to the bathroom. She was sitting there like this!



The girls checking out the first flowers to come up outside Alison's school




Me and Heather. Hubby took this because he said I styled my hair to look like Heather's the other morning..
No comemtns on how I look, it was 6 am and I hadnt woken up!



Heather being crazy when I said say cheese

2 comments:

Sara T said...

I am so jealous that you didn't know what day it is. LMAO!! Heather is definitley a water lover! LOL!

Good luck with the speech tomorrow! 2 HOURS!!! Yikes!!!

I had no idea you had that with your eyes! Any other surprises?? Yikes! I hope they can fix it easily and painlessly.

Go Alison!!! I am always impressed w/ people that can be that flexible. I am so NOT. LOL!

Did she really go??? (in her diaper???) Yeah!!! She is starting to train herself. COOL!

Oh your hair looks so good! I love the new do!

mommy3 said...

Love the pictures!!! You all look great! Even for a 6am pic. I really like your shirt btw :o)